There are various programs that an OFW can avail should he/ she decide to return home and stay for good but still become productive member of the society and community. Livelihood assistance, capacity building and local employment assistance are some of the programs a returning OFW can avail.
- OWWA Reintegration Program
- Balik Pinay! Balik Hanapbuhay! Program
- Small Business Management Training/ Financial Awareness Seminar (SBMT/FAS)
- Livelihood Development Assistance Program (LDAP)
- Women Reintegrated and Economically Active at Home Program (Women Reach)
- Sa Pinas, IKaw ang Ma’am/Sir (SPIMS)
- Student Financial Assistance Programs (StuFAPs)